Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Blue Isle’s Mediterranean Yogurt Spreads


I was lucky to receive an email from the manufacturers of Blue Isle's Yogurt Spreads offering to send me some samples.  I love a Bagel and Cream Cheese for breakfast, so this seemed like a great alternative to cream cheese, plus it has the addition of probiotics which I like ALOT!

You can use it in place of cream cheese for just about anything.

They currently have six varieties and they are all delicious!  I especially like the Spicy Vegetables, I love to dip Sugar Snap Peas into it.  The Blueberry is my new favorite for Plain Bagels and the French Onion is great on a Sesame Bagel.

I even stirred some of the plain variety into a Fettuchini Sauce and it was delicious.

Blue Isle Mediterranean yogurt spread are made from the healthy goodness of yogurt including live cultures, probiotics and calcium but with no added sugar.  With only 60 calories and 6 grams of fat per 2 tablespoons it is 40% less fat and calories than the leading cream cheese, and it is good for you!

The flavors are:

Blue Original
Honey
Blueberry
French Onion
Spicy Vegetables

No comments:

How to spatchcock a chicken or turkey!

Finishing some of Cheryl's drafts... Keeping spatchcocking simple. Using a VERY sharp cleaver or kitchen shears -- not scissors, carefu...