Thursday, September 4, 2008

Popsicles of Summer




My niece who works at Starbucks turned me onto this wonderful tea, Tazo Iced Passion Tea. It is delicious, so I figured why not make popsicles with it? Sometimes I do get a great idea and this was one of em!

Make the tea as directed on the box, it makes 2 quarts
Add the sweetner of your choice, I used 6 Equal, you could use sugar or whatever tickes your fancy. Sweeten to your liking.

Pour it into your homemade popsicle molds (I bought mine from New Seasons Market), freeze and enjoy!

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Yumola! I have never tried that kind, but I bet it would be fab with peach tea! Much love, Raquel XO

Paula said...

What a great idea! Now that's a popsicle that I would enjoy. I love those molds!

TheKitchenWitch said...

These sound refreshing and so amazing!

How to spatchcock a chicken or turkey!

Finishing some of Cheryl's drafts... Keeping spatchcocking simple. Using a VERY sharp cleaver or kitchen shears -- not scissors, carefu...