Monday, May 19, 2008

Curried Chicken Sandwich


I had the remainder of a roasted chicken to use up, it was not enough for another meal, so I decided to make chicken salad with a twist! I call it Curried Chicken. It was so delicious, sweet, salty, and crunchy!

Ingredients:
1.5 cups cubed chicken
handful of Craisins (you could use Raisins)
1/4 cup sliced almonds
2 celery stalks diced
mayonnaise (use your judgement)
1/2 tbl curry powder (you can use more or less to taste)
I added a dash of Cayenne as we like things spicy

I served on whole wheat bread with romaine lettuce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!

Pam

How to spatchcock a chicken or turkey!

Finishing some of Cheryl's drafts... Keeping spatchcocking simple. Using a VERY sharp cleaver or kitchen shears -- not scissors, carefu...