- 1 lb of ham (I bought a thick slice right from the deli counter)
- 1 package of No Yolks noodles
- 2 cans of Cream of Whatever you like soup (I used Chicken and
- 1/4 cup of mushrooms, fresh, dried or canned
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Peas (do not use canned)
- 1/2 cup of sour cream (I used fat free)
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1 small jar of Pimento's
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp dried chili flakes
- 1 cup of shredded cheese, I used Colby Jack
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Ham and Noodle Casserole
It was the very first overcast and cooler day we have had, and I could almost feel fall in the AIR, almost! I spent hours making a months supply of dog food and I was beat! So, I decided to whip up a casserole. I was sick of chicken, pork and the usual so I decided to make it with Ham for a change!
Dice the ham into small chunks
Cook your noodles according to the package direction (cook a bit less than the package says as you will be baking this)
Mix the soups, spices, sour cream and Pimentos, add the chicken stock until you have a loose consistency, you want enough sauce to cover the noodles
Add 1/2 of the shredded cheese, peas, mushrooms, and the ham, mix until well incorporated
Put into a greased baking dish and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or bubbly
Remove from the oven and sprinkle on the remaining cheese
0. Eating Keto style can be boring, and I don't like boring food, so I decided to try to make my favorite soup, Tom Kha Keto Styl...
I found a new flavor of Almond Roca cookies this year Mocha Rocha, YUM. I thought they would be a really great ingredient in a cookie. I...
We were scheduled to get together with our dear friends, and I was planning on making this comfort food meal. Unfortunately, hubbies School...