Cheesy Dip or Con Queso



My friend Phil, makes this for Potlucks and it is a big hit, every single time! I add more ingredients to make it even yummier!

Ingredients
1 bag Dorito's scoops
I brick of Velveeta Cheese
1 can Rotel with Chili's
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 tube of Jimmy Dean Sausage HOT
1/2 onion, chopped
1 small can sliced olives (I cant believe I almost forgot)

Method
Cook the sausage and onions together in a non-stick skillet, drain and set aside
In either a crock pot or fondue pot, add the meat and the remaining ingredients and let them warm until well incorporated.
Serve with Scoops and sour cream and guacamole if desired

Comments

Hoot! said…
Yummy! Looks easy to make too. I can't wait to try it. You know, I think I'm going to join a cooking club with the neighbor who lives behind me. Wanna join?
Julie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts