I used plain Dijon Mustard rather than Honey Dijon, the sweet element did not appeal to me. It was quite easy, beautiful and tasty!
1 sheet puff pastry (thawed according to the packages directions)
2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 cups Gruyere (grated)
1 pound asparagus (cleaned and trimmed)
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Roll the puff pastry out to a 16x10 inch rectangle.
2. Score a line around the puff pastry 1 inch from the edge.
3. Brush the mustard around the inside of the cut.
4. Sprinkle the cheese over the mustard.
5. Arrange the asparagus in a single layer over the cheese. (I also brushed the Asparagus with a bit of Olive Oil so it would not dry out)
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Brush the outside inch of the pastry with the oil.
8. Bake in a preheated 400F oven until the asparagus is tender and the pastry is golden brown, about 15-25 minutes