- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 2 Tbs Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbs butter (melted)
- 1/4 tsp salt
This Recipe makes about 3-4 of the 10" pancakes or two servings
Use a "10-12" round non-stick skillet or frying pan.
First lightly beat the egg in a medium sized bowl, then add sugar, milk, salt and flour, mix well, melt the butter in the frying pan (or skillet) then while stirring the mixture add melted butter to it, continue mixing until there are no lumps, don't forget to scrape the sides of the bowl.
Once the batter is well mixed, then over medium heat pour just enough batter in the pan to cover the bottom of the pan, cook until the top of it is "dry" then flip the pancake. This takes a fair amount of finesse, as the pancake is large and not very 'tough'.
Get the spatula underneath the pancake and make sure that all around the pancake is loose first, then quickly flip it. After the flip, shake the pan a bit to get the pancake flat
Cook each one for about 30 seconds only after the flip. Slide the finished pancake out onto a dinner plate. I buttered them and rolled them up 2-3 at a time and topped with the compote and powdered sugar.
- 2 apples peeled, cored and sliced somewhat thinly
- 1/2 cup of Craisins
- Butter (2 tbl)
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- dash of salt
I am to write 6 random things about myself:
1. I have 3 tattoo's, I would have more if my conservative husband would let me.
2. I cuss. ALOT!
3. I am a Coach Whore, purses galore, and shoes too!
4. I am the youngest in my family, my sis is 10 years older than me, and my brother is 14 years older, I was the surprise baby!
5. I married my high school sweetheart, we met when I was 15, been married 25 years in June.
6. I worked in the Technical Support industry for 13 years before I retired last year.