Copywrited Material

All photos on this website are copyrighted and owned by Cheryl Dunkin. Using photos without permission is Illegal.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Popsicles of Summer




My niece who works at Starbucks turned me onto this wonderful tea, Tazo Iced Passion Tea. It is delicious, so I figured why not make popsicles with it? Sometimes I do get a great idea and this was one of em!

Make the tea as directed on the box, it makes 2 quarts
Add the sweetner of your choice, I used 6 Equal, you could use sugar or whatever tickes your fancy. Sweeten to your liking.

Pour it into your homemade popsicle molds (I bought mine from New Seasons Market), freeze and enjoy!

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Yumola! I have never tried that kind, but I bet it would be fab with peach tea! Much love, Raquel XO

Paula said...

What a great idea! Now that's a popsicle that I would enjoy. I love those molds!

TheKitchenWitch said...

These sound refreshing and so amazing!