- 3 tablespoons melted butter (use some for greasing ramekins)
- 2 eggs plus 2 yolks, beaten
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 cups fresh corn, cut from the cob
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
1 cup of cheddar cheese
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Our amazing neighbor Jack who grows all sorts of veggies has some super sweet corn this year, I was lucky to get my hands on some! We barbecued a bunch of the ears, took the kernels off, and I decided to surprise my corn loving husband with Corn Pudding. He swooned, literally!
For 6 individual (4-ounce) custard ceramic ramekins
Preheat oven to 325-degrees. Butter molds or casserole.
Beat eggs, stir in sugar, cream, butter and milk. Add corn, cheese and salt.
Mix thoroughly with whisk, pour into baking dishes and sprinkle with nutmeg.
Bake in water bath for 45 minutes or until custard is set (it took about 65 minutes for mine to be done). Serve in the ramekins or invert onto a plate
0. Eating Keto style can be boring, and I don't like boring food, so I decided to try to make my favorite soup, Tom Kha Keto Styl...
I found a new flavor of Almond Roca cookies this year Mocha Rocha, YUM. I thought they would be a really great ingredient in a cookie. I...
We were scheduled to get together with our dear friends, and I was planning on making this comfort food meal. Unfortunately, hubbies School...