- 1 package fresh Yakisoba Noodles
- 1 bunch Brocollini, washed and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 red pepper cut into chunks
- 3 green or spring onions diced
- 2 chicken breasts diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- sesame oil
- peanuts or cashews for garnish
- any sauce you like, stir fry sauce, oyster sauce, peanut sauce
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
It has been in the 90's here and I wanted something light and easy for dinner. It has been ages since I fixed Yakisoba noodles, and this turned out beautifully.
In a wok or non stick pan with a 2 tbl or so of sesame oil, at high heat, quickly sear your chicken chunks, remove to a plate
Now loosen your noodles and cook for several minutes at high heat, I like mine a bit crunchy, remove to a plate (I used half a package of noodles)
Lower your heat and add your vegetables, and cook for several more minutes, add your meat and noodles back in
Add 2 tsp soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
add the sauce of your choice and mix well, I used Oyster Sauce and some Peanut Sauce
garnish with nuts if you wish
0. Eating Keto style can be boring, and I don't like boring food, so I decided to try to make my favorite soup, Tom Kha Keto Styl...
I found a new flavor of Almond Roca cookies this year Mocha Rocha, YUM. I thought they would be a really great ingredient in a cookie. I...
We were scheduled to get together with our dear friends, and I was planning on making this comfort food meal. Unfortunately, hubbies School...