My Ex Sister In Law gave me this recipe many years ago. It has been a family "must have" ever since. Everyone on both sides of our family adores this cheese ball and it is super easy to make.
• small can Pink Salmon (use skinless, boneless)
• 8 ounce package Cream Cheese at room temp
• 1 tsp liquid smoke (you can purchase in the condiment section of your grocery store)
• 1 tsp garlic salt
• 6 ounce can olives, chopped
• 1 tbl Worcestershire sauce
• ½ cup Walnuts chopped
Combine everything except the walnuts in a bowl, using your hands works best to ensure it is fully mixed.
Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes or so to firm up a bit.
Spread your chopped walnuts on a cutting board, scoop up the salmon mixture and form into a ball.
Roll in the chopped walnuts until uniformly covered.
Serve with crackers of your choice, I have always used Wheat Thins